Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Hair dryers, electric drills can cause pacemakers to fail
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
26 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 7:44pm
We’d like to give a special thank you to our sponsors for helping raise dollars to fight cardiovascular disease, the...
242 2 193 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 27th, 2017 at 12:00pm
We know life can get pretty busy! That’s why we’ve put together 10 tips to help you incorporate physical activity...