The American Heart Association and The Huffington Post are producing a new series to address important, timely topics in heart health and wellness. The series, which launched Tuesday, features American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown and other experts who will examine the issues related to heart disease and provide […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
15 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Every single member of her immediate family with the exception of one brother has passed away from heart disease or...
321 3 103 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 11:00am
Congenital heart defects are the most common birth defect in the world. That’s why American Heart Association and The Children's...