The American Heart Association and The Huffington Post are producing a new series to address important, timely topics in heart health and wellness. The series, which launched Tuesday, features American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown and other experts who will examine the issues related to heart disease and provide […]
- Long-term study supports less-invasive treatment for clogged neck arteries
- Florida children take steps intended to last a lifetime
- Sodium warnings to remain on New York City menus after court battle ends
- New guidance on heart failure tests can improve care
- Energy drinks may give you more than a boost
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
This year we’re joining the World Hypertension League to get 5 MILLION blood pressure checks in time for World Hypertension...
ICYMI Don't be had by diet fads. Many of these diets restrict certain food groups or promise unrealistic results. They’re...