St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Heart attack, stroke prevention is a cleaning problem, researcher says
- CDC: State prisons offer inmates options for cardiac care
- 8-year-old revived after heart stops on playground
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
Find us on Facebook
73 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 29th, 2016 at 12:00pm
"Life-altering events force us to look back on our lives. That was especially true for me during the first four...
506 5 173 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 29th, 2016 at 8:00am
Food for thought: What you choose to eat today can affect your brain health tomorrow. Keep your mind sharp and...