St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Cardiology unit founded by visionary and AHA founder Paul Dudley White now 100
- American Heart Association, The Children’s Heart Foundation fund more than $1M in heart defect research
- Study suggests even ‘light’ smoking can kill you
- Clinic readings may not detect ‘masked hypertension’
- HUD bans smoking in public housing
Find us on Facebook
14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 7th, 2016 at 10:00am
Janice Taylor lost her mother at age 10, but thanks to technology, her own heart disease did not deprive her...
56 10 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 7th, 2016 at 7:19am
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association carries a torch for those affected by heart disease and stroke. Our...