St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- NCAA reminding trainers, coaches to use cardiac arrest checklist
- La susceptibilidad a la sal emerge como factor de riesgo cardiovascular
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
Find us on Facebook
53 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 9:00am
Stroke survivor, Quenby Schuyler, had never been a particularly grateful type of person. After her stroke, her take on gratitude...
13 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 7:39am
Make time now to ensure you and your loved one’s wishes are carried out in the future.