Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Cardiology unit founded by visionary and AHA founder Paul Dudley White now 100
- American Heart Association, The Children’s Heart Foundation fund more than $1M in heart defect research
- Study suggests even ‘light’ smoking can kill you
- Clinic readings may not detect ‘masked hypertension’
- HUD bans smoking in public housing
Find us on Facebook
14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 7th, 2016 at 10:00am
Janice Taylor lost her mother at age 10, but thanks to technology, her own heart disease did not deprive her...
56 10 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 7th, 2016 at 7:19am
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association carries a torch for those affected by heart disease and stroke. Our...