Representatives of about 170 research organizations will meet with House and Senate offices in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday to urge Congress to invest in the National Institutes of Health for the health and economic security of our nation. The event is called a Rally for Medical Research Hill Day, […]
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
53 11 View on Facebook
401 5 225 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!