With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Internet, mobile devices can help make healthy lifestyle changes
- Younger heart attack survivors have higher risk of premature death
- How one young woman eventually found out she’d had a mini-stroke
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
- AHA Ambassador learned of congenital heart defect as a teen
Find us on Facebook
22 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 4:06pm
First Lady Michelle Obama and Funny Or Die star Nick Offerman showcase the evolution of the fitness industry over the...
80 2 28 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 10:37am
Talk with other survivors and caregivers about how to maximize your time with your doc, now on the Support Network....