Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
- Headaches far more common in kids than adults who have stroke
- Exercise can significantly improve brain function after stroke
- Head position after stroke: Up or down?
- Heart disease factors in middle age increase risk of dementia later in life
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 4:02pm
Eating healthy doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Keep it simple and #addcolor with fruits & veggies.
9 View on Facebook