Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
21 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 1:31pm
Did you know you’re more likely to have a fatal heart attack during the holiday season? Join us for a...
76 36 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 9th, 2016 at 11:00am
The joy of the holiday season has begun but with all the hustle and bustle often comes a rise in...