Poison center calls related to e-cigarette exposure grew from one a month to 215 a month between September 2010 and February 2014, according to a study released Thursday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. More than half the e-cigarette exposure calls – 51.1 percent – involved children under 5 […]
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
- What? Excuses that stroke victims give instead of just going to the hospital
- Protecting the hearts of astronauts headed for deep space
- Football coaches on watch list for American Heart Association Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant Awards
Find us on Facebook
122 4 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00am
We've said it once, and we'll say it again: Stay hydrated — just because it's cooler doesn't mean you shouldn't...
107 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 7:10am
All-Star pitcher Kenley Jansen is one of more than 2.7 million Americans living with AFib. He doesn’t fit the mold...