Ok, so possibly you had just a bit too much to eat on Thanksgiving. Guess what? You are not alone!!! Most of us did. Koodles to you if you only had one serving and opted not to eat potato salad, mac and cheese, stuffing and candied yams! Did you […]
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
- AHA president concerned by new blood pressure treatment guideline
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
Find us on Facebook
234 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 6:22pm
The new guidelines may impact treatment for the 80 million people battling high blood pressure.
272 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 17th, 2017 at 5:00pm
When blood pressure rises it has a domino effect leading to heart attack, stroke & kidney disease. Know your numbers.