Here’s a warning for middle-aged women that might sound straight out of a science fiction novel: If a high level of fluorescent particles show up in your blood under a special light meter, then you may be more likely to develop heart disease in the future – and the […]
- Many heart patients aren’t prescribed cardiac rehabilitation, despite benefits
- Fateful days changed the destiny of cardiology doctor
- Seizures in a grocery store parking lot reveal man’s irregular heartbeat
- Her father almost died after his heart stopped beating
- Coffee shops, ATMs may be good spots for AEDs
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
29 3 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 2:00pm
Salty tooth? Cut out salt and give your taste buds a re-vamp! You’ll crave less of it in no time...
10 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 12:00pm
The food industry adds ingredients like sodium into some processed and restaurant foods, making it impossible to know how much...