It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- Study: After Berkeley, California, tax, sugary drink consumption is down
- Campaña Go Red Go Fit agrega un reto para promover vida saludable
- Go Red Get Fit adds challenges to promote healthy living
- Organizations crowdsource patients and researchers to ease treatment dilemmas
- Los niños y los azúcares agregados: ¿Cuánta cantidad de azúcar es demasiada?
Find us on Facebook
107 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 23rd, 2016 at 7:00pm
If you don’t know the answer, you’re not alone. Many survivors feel scared, confused and overwhelmed after a heart attack....
89 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 23rd, 2016 at 3:15pm
Kids consume 19 teaspoons of sugar a day on average, which can increase their risk for heart diease. Dr. Tara...