As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Heart attack, stroke prevention is a cleaning problem, researcher says
- CDC: State prisons offer inmates options for cardiac care
- 8-year-old revived after heart stops on playground
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
Find us on Facebook
94 3 15 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 5:44pm
After surviving a heart attack, stroke, and heart transplants, Jang Jaswal is living well and encouraging others to do the...
272 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 10:03am
Fruit infused water is a healthy and refreshing way to #rethinkyourdrink this summer.