Forget about all those little umbrella drinks and ice-cream sandwiches that you devoured poolside this summer. It’s officially Autumn and time to turn over a new leaf! The best part about this time of year is that it’s right in the middle of the harvest, which means grocery stores […]
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
84 1 23 View on Facebook
85 2 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 26th, 2017 at 2:25pm
An atrial fibrillation diagnosis can be overwhelming. Join our online community for AFib patients and loved ones and connect with...