It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
476 7 285 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 25th, 2017 at 4:04pm
High cholesterol is a major risk factor for cardiovascular diseases and stroke, the No. 1 and No. 5 killers in...
259 7 83 View on Facebook