When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
- Men report positives in caring for stroke survivor partners
- Se buscan: más cardiólogos hispanos y latinos
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
17 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 7:25pm
Is creating your will always on your “to do” list? Find out how to get started by requesting your FREE...
214 9 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 21st, 2017 at 5:00pm
Susan, a heart valve ambassador, says she's living proof that heart valve disease can be treated successfully. What are you...