The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
51 19 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 20th, 2017 at 8:07am
Heart valve disease symptoms can be overlooked as they are often confused with normal effects of aging. Learn how to...
131 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Are you ready for American Heart Month? We are! And so are companies nationwide. Retailers are helping us raise money...