The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
- NCAA reminding trainers, coaches to use cardiac arrest checklist
- La susceptibilidad a la sal emerge como factor de riesgo cardiovascular
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
Find us on Facebook
78 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 9:00am
Stroke survivor, Quenby Schuyler, had never been a particularly grateful type of person. After her stroke, her take on gratitude...
18 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 7:39am
Make time now to ensure you and your loved one’s wishes are carried out in the future.