The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Travis to appear at BeautyKind Unites: A Concert for Causes
- Ryan scraps legislation that would repeal Affordable Care Act
- Pricey cholesterol drug cuts heart attack, stroke risk
- AHA CEO details opposition to American Health Care Act in letter to Congress
- Many heart patients aren’t prescribed cardiac rehabilitation, despite benefits
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
20 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 26th, 2017 at 12:03pm
Don’t face heart failure unprepared. Our free toolkit guides you with symptom management, questions for your care team and more:...
196 2 59 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 26th, 2017 at 9:00am
Ladies, we know life is busy but you are making healthier choices for you and your family every day. And...