The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Aumack-Bandy felt she was being sent home to die, but resources helped her learn out to live
- Party plans interrupted by cardiac arrest
- Awareness resulting in reduced sodium in pre-packaged staples
- Taoist monk teaches tai chi, other Eastern practices to promote heart health
- Why Puerto Ricans smoke more than any other U.S. Hispanic group
Find us on Facebook
A post-play sugar binge is more wreck than reward - give them what they really need after practice with sweet...
One in three ischemic strokes is classified as cryptogenic, meaning the causes is uncertain. Learn about this stroke classification and...