The 10-year heart attack and stroke risk assessment calculator published by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology accurately predicts risk and does a good job at ranking people most likely to have future cardiovascular events, according to a new analysis published in the Journal of the […]
- Alexa can tell you the steps for CPR, warning signs of heart attack and stroke
- Caregivers of black stroke survivors spend more time helping, report positive outlook
- Women with mild heart blockage report poorer health, more anxiety and negativity
- Kids with heart defects face learning challenges, inadequate school support
- African-American women at risk for heart disease report greater loneliness
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
Today is the start of our International Stroke Conference, the world's largest meeting dedicated to the science and treatment of...
Heart valve issues are very often confused with the everyday stresses of life, such as overall fatigue, shortness of breath,...