The 10-year heart attack and stroke risk assessment calculator published by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology accurately predicts risk and does a good job at ranking people most likely to have future cardiovascular events, according to a new analysis published in the Journal of the […]
- Pregnant mom saved by quick action of toddler son
- La reacción rápida de su pequeño hijo salvó a mamá embarazada
- AHA, ACC to offer hospital cardiovascular accreditation services
- Deaf stroke survivor races to health
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew’s Heart of 29 campaign part of World Series Game 3 broadcast
Find us on Facebook
Did you know that having strong social support is associated with better outcomes after a heart attack? Connect with other...
Stroke survivor Andrew Bloom experienced his first hemorrhagic stroke due to an arteriovenous malformation (AVM) as a teenager in 1988....