The 10-year heart attack and stroke risk assessment calculator published by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology accurately predicts risk and does a good job at ranking people most likely to have future cardiovascular events, according to a new analysis published in the Journal of the […]
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
49 19 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 20th, 2017 at 8:07am
Heart valve disease symptoms can be overlooked as they are often confused with normal effects of aging. Learn how to...
131 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Are you ready for American Heart Month? We are! And so are companies nationwide. Retailers are helping us raise money...