As we head into this holiday weekend which is the official start of the summer, it’s important to keep your heart safe while exercising or participating in any type of outdoor activity. Heat-related deaths and illness are quite preventable yet annually many people succumb to extreme heat. While the elderly, […]
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
- AHA president concerned by new blood pressure treatment guideline
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
Find us on Facebook
130 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 18th, 2017 at 3:00pm
The brain stem serves as a bridge in the nervous system. It sits at the top of the spinal column...
173 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 18th, 2017 at 11:47am
Heart failure costs the U.S. more than $14.3B each year and that will likely double in the next 15 years....