Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Gum disease, tooth loss may raise risk of death in postmenopausal women
- Clues but still no clear cause for rare heart disease in kids
- Chronic conditions decrease for younger people, report says
- Seafood dish among winners of avocado recipe contest
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
110 1 40 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Our bodies need potassium to function but too much of anything could mean trouble. A higher than normal potassium level...
49 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Replacing heart valves can be a tricky business because it involves multiple variables. Knowing that you will need a serious...