Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
- NCAA reminding trainers, coaches to use cardiac arrest checklist
- La susceptibilidad a la sal emerge como factor de riesgo cardiovascular
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
Find us on Facebook
144 7 83 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 6:24pm
YOU DID IT! Congratulations! Share this post if you completed 30 minutes of physical activity today.
123 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 27th, 2016 at 9:00am
Stroke survivor, Quenby Schuyler, had never been a particularly grateful type of person. After her stroke, her take on gratitude...