Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- AHA statement: Preferences should be ingredient in healthy eating
- Ellis Williamson forged new ground as a patient advocate by starting the Stroke Club
- Fighting spirit, rapid response saves stroke survivor
- Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Finding the words after a near-deadly stroke
Find us on Facebook
After a heart attack, you may have mixed emotions ranging from fear, depression, anger and loneliness. These feelings are common....
Chris Richards speaks carefully and haltingly. Her speech, but not her mind affected by a stroke that nearly killed her....