There’s been a nationwide outbreak of flu in the past few weeks. Our family has been spared as we all got our flu shots in October, but we have been hit by the dreaded common cold! Several members of our family came down with it over the holidays and […]
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
- Advances in stroke care available to few, global experts say
- Researcher wins first Dan Adams Award grant for brain study
- People with bleeding stroke at higher risk of depression, dementia
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
49 11 View on Facebook
399 4 225 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 22nd, 2017 at 7:28pm
It's American Heart Month. Understand the risk factors and help protect your heart from cardiovascular disease!