It happens every spring. We can’t wait for the smell of freshly cut grass, robins flying back into our yard, and the sprouts of fresh vegetables emerging from the earth. But what happens when the novelty of those veggies wears off, and we run out of creative ways to […]
- As drug fails to stop bleeding strokes, brain scan advance proves its worth
- After flatlining and years of therapy, country music star Randy Travis is passing out hope
- Mental health disorders leading to hospital visit may increase stroke risk
- Nothing could slow down this busy working mom — until her stroke
- Do Africans and African-Americans share stroke risks?
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
84 1 23 View on Facebook
85 2 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationFebruary 26th, 2017 at 2:25pm
An atrial fibrillation diagnosis can be overwhelming. Join our online community for AFib patients and loved ones and connect with...