It happens every spring. We can’t wait for the smell of freshly cut grass, robins flying back into our yard, and the sprouts of fresh vegetables emerging from the earth. But what happens when the novelty of those veggies wears off, and we run out of creative ways to […]
- AHA statement: Preferences should be ingredient in healthy eating
- Ellis Williamson forged new ground as a patient advocate by starting the Stroke Club
- Fighting spirit, rapid response saves stroke survivor
- Air pollution linked to blood vessel damage in healthy young adults
- Finding the words after a near-deadly stroke
Find us on Facebook
After a heart attack, you may have mixed emotions ranging from fear, depression, anger and loneliness. These feelings are common....
Chris Richards speaks carefully and haltingly. Her speech, but not her mind affected by a stroke that nearly killed her....