St. Patrick’s Day usually centers around corned beef and cabbage, shamrocks, leprechauns, and green beer. What a fun time of the year. Here are some tips for making St. Patty’s Day heart healthy for your family. You might learn an Irish jig found on a You Tube video, take […]
- Gum disease, tooth loss may raise risk of death in postmenopausal women
- Clues but still no clear cause for rare heart disease in kids
- Chronic conditions decrease for younger people, report says
- Seafood dish among winners of avocado recipe contest
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
25 8 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Our bodies need potassium to function but too much of anything could mean trouble. A higher than normal potassium level...
13 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Replacing heart valves can be a tricky business because it involves multiple variables. Knowing that you will need a serious...