Flu season is upon us. While all the coughing, sniffling and wheezing can be tough on your sinuses, it can also be harsh on your heart. But before you stock up on tissues or whip up a bowl of Mom’s chicken noodle soup, check out these tips for staying […]
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
- What? Excuses that stroke victims give instead of just going to the hospital
- Protecting the hearts of astronauts headed for deep space
- Football coaches on watch list for American Heart Association Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant Awards
Find us on Facebook
122 4 33 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00am
We've said it once, and we'll say it again: Stay hydrated — just because it's cooler doesn't mean you shouldn't...
107 4 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 7:10am
All-Star pitcher Kenley Jansen is one of more than 2.7 million Americans living with AFib. He doesn’t fit the mold...