The guidelines for delaying non-heart-related surgery six weeks after a bare-metal stent and one year after a drug-eluting may be overly cautious. The delays currently recommended after drug-eluting stent placement may need to be reevaluated by the experts who develop the guidelines for clinicians, based on a new study […]
- Aumack-Bandy felt she was being sent home to die, but resources helped her learn out to live
- Party plans interrupted by cardiac arrest
- Awareness resulting in reduced sodium in pre-packaged staples
- Taoist monk teaches tai chi, other Eastern practices to promote heart health
- Why Puerto Ricans smoke more than any other U.S. Hispanic group
Find us on Facebook
A post-play sugar binge is more wreck than reward - give them what they really need after practice with sweet...
One in three ischemic strokes is classified as cryptogenic, meaning the causes is uncertain. Learn about this stroke classification and...