It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- She changed her life after high blood pressure crisis
- Heart recipient dedicates ‘second life’ to enrolling organ donors
- A diet soda a day might affect dementia risk, study suggests
- Minorities less likely to get heart device
- Las minorías tienen menos probabilidades de recibir un aparato para el corazón
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
8 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 24th, 2017 at 7:30am
For the BP warriors out there: What went through your mind when you were first diagnosed with high blood pressure?...
High Blood Pressure - Take Control
High blood pressure has a domino effect on your health, leading to stroke, heart attack and heart failure. It even causes vision problems and sexual dysfunct...
87 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationApril 23rd, 2017 at 5:47pm
Everything is better with friends! On May 15 post a photo of your cycling squad for National Cycling Day with...