It’s final exam week. You have 3 projects due, one exam, an interview at 3 p.m., and your significant other is asking you over tonight to “talk.” You can’t help but stress out, lashing at your parents who are asking when you’ll be home for the holidays, and struggling […]
- Federal funding for nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace
- In a book, two friends turn the page on heart disease
- Successful pregnancy possible for some women with high-risk congenital heart disease
- Clemson’s Swinney wins AHA’s Bryant Award as college football coach of the year – again
- More heart attacks follow Hurricane Katrina, other natural disasters
Find us on Facebook
168 5 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 12:26pm
Federal funding for the nation’s No. 1 killer fails to keep pace despite a big funding boost for the National...
134 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 15th, 2017 at 10:00am
Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming #VirtualFieldTrip brought to you by American Heart Association , NFL PLAY...