A New Year’s resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit. For most Americans, holiday eating is followed by weight gain and a New Year’s resolution to lose weight. Studies show that about 60% of Americans are overweight. […]
- Younger heart attack survivors have higher risk of premature death
- How one young woman eventually found out she’d had a mini-stroke
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
- AHA Ambassador learned of congenital heart defect as a teen
- Initiatives encourage Hispanics, Latinos to ditch sugary drinks
Find us on Facebook
20 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 10:37am
Talk with other survivors and caregivers about how to maximize your time with your doc, now on the Support Network....
28 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 10:33am
Everybody needs a break — kids as much as anybody. Recess time has been championed as a way to help...