- Heart attack, stroke prevention is a cleaning problem, researcher says
- CDC: State prisons offer inmates options for cardiac care
- 8-year-old revived after heart stops on playground
- Secondhand marijuana smoke damages blood vessels more than tobacco smoke
- Life is good after years of battling heart failure
Find us on Facebook
212 4 29 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 5:44pm
After surviving a heart attack, stroke, and heart transplants, Jang Jaswal is living well and encouraging others to do the...
337 3 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJuly 30th, 2016 at 10:03am
Fruit infused water is a healthy and refreshing way to #rethinkyourdrink this summer.