When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Healthcare facilities get on board with blood pressure-lowering initiative
- Moderate physical activity lowers heart disease risk in young women
- Watching too much TV may increase risk of dying from blood clots
- Rod Carew brings Heart of 29 to Hall of Fame
- Experts exploring contemporary research issues in San Antonio
Find us on Facebook
Vascular cognitive impairment (VCI) — also known as vascular dementia — affects thinking, memory, the ability to shift focus and...
Making science less mysterious and more understandable for the average person is the focus of a our Research Leaders Academy...