When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Children work to make an ICU waiting area more child-friendly
- The funny bone is connected to the … everything
- Baseball Hall of Famer Rod Carew ‘doing great’ with new heart, kidney
- Blood clots in lung bigger factor in serious fainting spells than previously realized
- Blacks, Hispanics less likely to control high blood pressure
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
86 32 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 20th, 2017 at 8:07am
Heart valve disease symptoms can be overlooked as they are often confused with normal effects of aging. Learn how to...
137 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationJanuary 19th, 2017 at 7:39pm
Are you ready for American Heart Month? We are! And so are companies nationwide. Retailers are helping us raise money...