When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Many heart patients aren’t prescribed cardiac rehabilitation, despite benefits
- Fateful days changed the destiny of cardiology doctor
- Seizures in a grocery store parking lot reveal man’s irregular heartbeat
- Her father almost died after his heart stopped beating
- Coffee shops, ATMs may be good spots for AEDs
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
29 3 6 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 2:00pm
Salty tooth? Cut out salt and give your taste buds a re-vamp! You’ll crave less of it in no time...
10 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 23rd, 2017 at 12:00pm
The food industry adds ingredients like sodium into some processed and restaurant foods, making it impossible to know how much...