The guidelines for delaying non-heart-related surgery six weeks after a bare-metal stent and one year after a drug-eluting may be overly cautious. The delays currently recommended after drug-eluting stent placement may need to be reevaluated by the experts who develop the guidelines for clinicians, based on a new study […]
- Conjoined twins defy death with surgery that separates their hearts
- Internet, mobile devices can help make healthy lifestyle changes
- Younger heart attack survivors have higher risk of premature death
- How one young woman eventually found out she’d had a mini-stroke
- Folic acid fortified food linked to decrease in congenital heart defects
Find us on Facebook
61 1 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 4:06pm
First Lady Michelle Obama and Funny Or Die star Nick Offerman showcase the evolution of the fitness industry over the...
92 2 29 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationAugust 31st, 2016 at 10:37am
Talk with other survivors and caregivers about how to maximize your time with your doc, now on the Support Network....