The guidelines for delaying non-heart-related surgery six weeks after a bare-metal stent and one year after a drug-eluting may be overly cautious. The delays currently recommended after drug-eluting stent placement may need to be reevaluated by the experts who develop the guidelines for clinicians, based on a new study […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
113 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Every single member of her immediate family with the exception of one brother has passed away from heart disease or...
523 5 154 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 11:00am
Congenital heart defects are the most common birth defect in the world. That’s why American Heart Association and The Children's...