The guidelines for delaying non-heart-related surgery six weeks after a bare-metal stent and one year after a drug-eluting may be overly cautious. The delays currently recommended after drug-eluting stent placement may need to be reevaluated by the experts who develop the guidelines for clinicians, based on a new study […]
- Gum disease, tooth loss may raise risk of death in postmenopausal women
- Clues but still no clear cause for rare heart disease in kids
- Chronic conditions decrease for younger people, report says
- Seafood dish among winners of avocado recipe contest
- Stent retrievers are a game-changer for severe strokes
Noticias en Español
Find us on Facebook
28 12 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 7:08pm
Our bodies need potassium to function but too much of anything could mean trouble. A higher than normal potassium level...
14 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationMarch 29th, 2017 at 6:00pm
Replacing heart valves can be a tricky business because it involves multiple variables. Knowing that you will need a serious...