With a history of heart disease in my family, I know itâ€™s important to take care of my heart â€“ and to share what I know about heart health with those around me. That said, sometimes itâ€™s easy to ignore with all the other things that need to be […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
93 2 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Every single member of her immediate family with the exception of one brother has passed away from heart disease or...
448 4 131 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 11:00am
Congenital heart defects are the most common birth defect in the world. That’s why American Heart Association and The Children's...