If you’ve been exercising outdoors lately you might be feeling more like a popsicle after a workout than heart healthy. As the temperatures start to drop many people find it more difficult to get their daily physical activity. Exercising outdoors during the Fall and Winter presents some chilly challenges […]
- American Heart Association CEO Nancy Brown calls consumer technology a health game-changer
- Model Katie May’s fatal stroke caused by chiropractic procedure, coroner says
- Aumentan esfuerzos para reclutar a hispanos para ensayos clínicos
- Making headway in recruiting Hispanics for clinical trials
- What? Excuses that stroke victims give instead of just going to the hospital
Find us on Facebook
57 1 7 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00pm
With over 200 varieties of apples in the U.S., there’s no excuse for an apple rut. Try a new color...
238 6 61 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationOctober 21st, 2016 at 11:00am
We've said it once, and we'll say it again: Stay hydrated — just because it's cooler doesn't mean you shouldn't...