How many people believe vacation to be an excuse to kick back, eat what you want to eat and be decadently lazy? Maybe you have visions of warm sun, sand between you toes, a good book and a frosty drink with an umbrella. Instead of spending seven wonderful days […]
- Cozy red hats keep babies’ heads warm, raise awareness of heart disease
- Gorros rojos abrigan cabecitas de bebés y crean conciencia sobre enfermedad del corazón
- Heart disease, stroke death rates increase following decades of progress
- Surgeon General’s report warns e-cigarettes a ‘public health threat’
- People with acute coronary syndrome at increased risk of suicide
Find us on Facebook
23 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 4:00pm
Every single member of her immediate family with the exception of one brother has passed away from heart disease or...
324 3 103 View on Facebook
American Heart AssociationDecember 10th, 2016 at 11:00am
Congenital heart defects are the most common birth defect in the world. That’s why American Heart Association and The Children's...