Hearty Humor by Jonny Hawkins Debi 2016-02-17T07:21:18+00:00
- High-flying healthy young doctor overcomes stroke that once grounded him
- South Asians’ high risk of cardiovascular disease has been hidden by a lack of data
- The dangers of a lonely heart
- Preterm birth may help predict heart disease risk in women
- After 5 years, cardiac arrest survivor finds her rescuer
News From HealthDay
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association5 hours ago
What's the best workout to lower your blood pressure? Personal trainers share four ideas.
American Heart Association1 day ago
By her own admission, Portia Rindos was doing just about everything wrong before passing out at work. At some level, she knew that was taking her down a path going nowhere good. Luckily her doctor helped her take control of her heart health. http://spr.ly/6189DgpyT