A final autopsy report shows nationally syndicated DJ David Cradick, aka “Kidd Kraddick” died as the result of two heart conditions.
Dr. Gerry Cvitanovich, the coroner in Jefferson Parish, La., reported that “Mr. Cradick died of arteriosclerotic and hypertensive cardiovascular disease. The manner of death was determined to be natural.”
An initial report released soon after Kraddick’s July 27 death during a charity golf outing in New Orleans suggested his heart was enlarged and several arteries were blocked.
Kraddick, 53, hosted the Dallas-based radio show called “Kidd Kraddick in the Morning.” It aired on more than 75 stations across the country.
The American Heart Association offers many resources about heart disease:
- Assess your high blood pressure risks
- Watch and learn about atherosclerosis
- What is an enlarged heart and what are the risks?
- Know the signs of heart disease
- 7 ways you can prevent heart disease
Kraddick photo courtesy of 106.1 KISS FM.