Doctors, other healthcare providers and hospitals need to collaborate on programs that help patients control high blood pressure, which is on the rise despite proven treatments being available, according to a new science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology and the Centers for Disease Control […]
- A tale of two cousins: How high cholesterol can be due to genetics.
- Study: Mexican-Americans face much higher stroke risk – with diabetes a major contributing factor
- Estudio: los mexicano-estadounidenses se enfrentan a un riesgo mucho más alto de ataque cerebral
- Women, doctors need to focus on both heart health and reproductive health, experts say
- Rehab kit helps patients, caregivers navigate stroke recovery
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association2 days ago
American Heart Association welcomes the Regional Hospital of Scranton, the first hospital to be designated as a Cardiovascular Center of Excellence, a new accreditation offering developed in collaboration with the American College of Cardiology. Find out more about this prestigious accreditation at http://spr.ly/61848F40K