When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- A tale of two cousins: How high cholesterol can be due to genetics.
- Study: Mexican-Americans face much higher stroke risk – with diabetes a major contributing factor
- Estudio: los mexicano-estadounidenses se enfrentan a un riesgo mucho más alto de ataque cerebral
- Women, doctors need to focus on both heart health and reproductive health, experts say
- Rehab kit helps patients, caregivers navigate stroke recovery
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association2 days ago
American Heart Association welcomes the Regional Hospital of Scranton, the first hospital to be designated as a Cardiovascular Center of Excellence, a new accreditation offering developed in collaboration with the American College of Cardiology. Find out more about this prestigious accreditation at http://spr.ly/61848F40K