When Sheri Lindsay had a stroke, it felt like a light went off in her eye. A light definitely went off in her head. The busy Detroit-area mom of two, who had watched heart disease kill her dad when he was just 59, knew it was time to make serious […]
- Maestros de las parrillas: Las temperaturas altas y las carnes muy bien cocidas se vinculan a un riesgo más alto de presión arterial alta
- Grill masters beware: High-heat cooking, overly done meat could increase high blood pressure risk
- Liftoff: Astronauts need extra exercise and calories in space
- More attention should be paid to heart health of lesbian, gay and bisexual adults, study suggests
- CPR training now offering augmented reality technology
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association5 hours ago
Our hearts are with Queen Latifah and her family.
American Heart Association9 hours ago
Spring means more opportunities to add tasty and heart-healthy foods to your everyday meals.
American Heart Association11 hours ago
AmazonSmile is a simple, automatic way for you to support American Heart Association. Through March 31, Amazon will triple the donation percentage from your first Amazon Smile purchase when you choose us as your charity. smile.amazon.com/ch/13-5613797
American Heart Association14 hours ago
30 minutes of physical activity a day helps keep your heart healthy. But for astronauts living in space, that number goes up to 3 hours. NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration astronaut Drew Feustel shares more about life in orbit.