Lazy days of summer? Not so fast. The three-month period between Memorial Day and Labor Day can be one of the busiest – and most stressful – times of the year. With the kids home from school, vacations on the horizon, and an increased social calendar, summer can take […]
- Can spraying bacteria in your face actually have health benefits?
- What’s happening in the body when BP rises? It may depend on your gender
- Hearts of pregnant women with preeclampsia may thicken after delivery
- The best way to keep blood pressure under control?
- California man diagnosed with heart disease after walking 1,500-mile pilgrimage route
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association17 hours ago
Heart Attack and Heart Transplant Survivor, Tina Samples, shares the importance of cholesterol checks and her journey with heart attacks. Visit supportnetwork.heart.org to learn more about her stories. How often do you get your cholesterol checked?