The American Heart Association (AHA) recommends that you consume no more than 1500 milligrams of sodium per day. This can be difficult to achieve if you eat out regularly. Americans get more than three-quarters of their sodium intake from processed and prepared foods, including restaurant foods. The Center for […]
- Women, doctors need to focus on both heart health and reproductive health, experts say
- Rehab kit helps patients, caregivers navigate stroke recovery
- America’s food security problem and how to fix it
- El problema de la seguridad alimentaria en EE UU y como arreglarlo
- Can spraying bacteria in your face actually have health benefits?
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.