The 10-year heart attack and stroke risk assessment calculator published by the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology accurately predicts risk and does a good job at ranking people most likely to have future cardiovascular events, according to a new analysis published in the Journal of the […]
- Women, doctors need to focus on both heart health and reproductive health, experts say
- Rehab kit helps patients, caregivers navigate stroke recovery
- America’s food security problem and how to fix it
- El problema de la seguridad alimentaria en EE UU y como arreglarlo
- Can spraying bacteria in your face actually have health benefits?
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.