With summer coming to an end and fall starting to roll in, it seems like everyone with a garden is offering up extra vegetables they may have available. Living in the Pacific Northwest, I have no luck growing tomatoes. Luckily, I have a few friends that have perfected the […]
- Can spraying bacteria in your face actually have health benefits?
- What’s happening in the body when BP rises? It may depend on your gender
- Hearts of pregnant women with preeclampsia may thicken after delivery
- The best way to keep blood pressure under control?
- California man diagnosed with heart disease after walking 1,500-mile pilgrimage route
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association17 hours ago
Heart Attack and Heart Transplant Survivor, Tina Samples, shares the importance of cholesterol checks and her journey with heart attacks. Visit supportnetwork.heart.org to learn more about her stories. How often do you get your cholesterol checked?