The Heart of 29 Series Debi 2016-02-29T07:52:47+00:00
- Congenital heart defect survivor overcomes anxiety as an adult
- Black adults are more likely to breathe pollutants that increase risk of dying from heart disease, stroke
- Heart disease advocate uses her own experiences to push for evidence-based research
- Put a spring in your step. The season brings opportunities to reboot, refocus on health
- Millions could see health benefits with changes to federal nutrition program, report finds
Find us on Twitter
Find us on facebook
Please go to the Heart Rules app for our page guidelines.
American Heart Association2 hours ago
Connect with other people living with atrial fibrillation online at the American Heart Association’s Support Network. The new My AFib Experience forum is where you can ask questions, get support, download free tools and learn more about living well with AFib.
American Heart Association4 hours ago
Just thinking about napping can lower your blood pressure!
American Heart Association9 hours ago
What you don’t know “can” hurt you! If you or someone you know has had a #stroke, make sure the cause is known, to increase chances of preventing another, because you deserve to live smarter, healthier, longer.
Cryptogenic Stroke Multidisciplinary Pathways Video
Learn about a collaborative care approach and model to better support stroke survivors who suffer a stroke of an unknown/unexplained cause; also known as cry...